Hey guys! Summer is finally here, and with summer comes sunshine, shorts, and the beach. With all of these fun summer things comes shaving your legs, so I decided to show you guys a recipe for a coconut body scrub I’ve been loving recently.
*measurements vary depending on how much body scrub you’re making*
-1/4 cup coconut oil* (Make sure it’s organic!)
-1/2 cup sugar (Make sure it’s organic!)
– 1/2 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- Add your coconut oil, sugar, and vanilla extract (optional) into the bowl.
- Mix until fully combined.
- Spoon into a container or jar
- Wash your body in the shower or bath
- Scoop out a medium amount of the scrub
- Apply scrub to wet skin and gently rub all over body, focusing on dry areas.
- Rinse body
- Dry off skin and apply lotion.
I hope you guys enjoyed this post! Let me know if you tried out my scrub! DM me on Instagram: mayanicolebeauty so I can see your creations!
L I N K S
Coconut oil ~ can purchase at any grocery store !!
~Ipsy (Beauty Subscription Box~This where I get most of my beauty products from :)—USE MY REFERRAL LINK! ***NOT SPONSORED***)
Links marked with an * are affiliate links!
Mikasa Beauty* (Use my code MAYANICOLEBEAUTY for 25% off!)
Natalibathcosmetics* (Use my code MAYANICOLEBEAUTY for 10% off!)
~chocolate peanut butter nana nice cream recipe ~~~ VEGAN
~wanderlust: a creative piece
~summer lovin playlist
Where to Find Me
Business Inquiries/PR/Affiliate: firstname.lastname@example.org
*** NOT ALL PHOTOS ARE NOT MINE, CREDIT TO RIGHTFUL OWNERS***
I love all of you!