Hello everyone! I am so excited for this week’s post 🙂 As apart of my new lifestyle, I have been mainly focused on flattening my tummy, naturally. Recently, I have been drinking homemade flat tummy drinks. This post will have all of my favorite flat tummy drinks and tips. These tips will not only flatten your tummy, but they will also make your skin glow and help control cravings ❤ Enjoy!
The “Pink Drink”: flat tummy edition
One cup of water
Half a lime
Dash of cinnamon
Raw honey (for sweetness)
Stevia (for sweetness)
Add everything to a blender and blend until smooth✨
- Strawberries contain polyphenols, which literally stop fat from forming.
- Water flushes out all of the toxins.
- Basically, lime contains “higher levels of acid. This acid causes an alkaline environment in the stomach which helps break down the foods and gases trapped in the intestines. Once they are broken down, the belly bloat begins to decrease and the stomach appears flatter”, according to azcentral.com
- Cinnamon controls your insulin (blood sugar) levels, decreases your blood sugar levels, speeds your metabolism, and helps to burn belly fat.
- Chia seeds boost your metabolism, and they are a superfood 🙂
Cucumber and lemon water💅🏾
Sliced Cucumber (amount depends on how much you’re making)
Sliced Lemon (whole or half, depending on how much you’re making)
Water (amount depends on how much you’re making)
Add sliced cucumber and lemon to cold water and stir. Let lemon and cucumber infuse overnight for a stronger taste. Enjoy! ✨
- Water flushes out the toxins.
- Cucumbers “are extremely low in calories due to the fact they are mainly made up of water (and pure water contains 0 calories, which is why it is the best thing to drink when you are trying to lose weight)”, according to healthsomeness.com.
- Lemons do so much for your body. They make your skin glow, and aid in digestion. I actually have a blog post on 2 lemon detox waters with their benefits.
💕Flat Tummy Tips💕
- Drink a ton of water (8 cups a day💕)
- Drinking water is going to wonders for your tummy and skin. Water flushes the toxins out of your body, and it also helps with preventing bloating.
- Add flax and chia seeds into your diet☁️ (can add into smoothies etc)
- Flax and chia seeds are going to boost your metabolism. They will also decrease bloating, which will give you a flatter belly.
- Green tea❤️
- Green tea is AMAZING for flattening your tummy. All you have to do is drink one cup a day 🙂
- Lots of sodium=bloating😖
- Sodium will make you B-L-O-A-T-E-D. While sodium is necessary for your body to have, too much of it can be unhealthy. Salt is the main source of sodium in most foods. When you eat too much salt, your body retains water, mostly around your tummy area. Because your body has to ‘fight’ this off, extra air builds up in your stomach, causing bloating.
- Eating breakfast=high metabolism=flat tummy🔥
- Basically, boosting your metabolism is the BEST way to get a flat tummy. When you have a fast metabolism, your body responds quicker and better to unhealthy , hard-to-digest foods, so that when you do have a “cheat day”, your body knows what to do even though it’s used to healthy, easy-to-digest food
- No detox teas~~unhealthy and unnatural for your body😳
- Detox teas are big no-no. Although they seem harmless, they aren’t. Detox teas have so many unnatural ingredients, and while they are effective, they give you a flat tummy in an unhealthy, unnatural way.
- Make healthy swaps for junk food✋🏾
- This basically means that if you are craving junk food, find a healthy alternative. For example, if you are craving fries, try sweet potato fries. Or, try eating dark chocolate instead of milk chocolate, or drinking fruit water instead of soda or an unhealthy juice
***DISCLAIMER: This post was NOT meant to say that you need a flat tummy to be beautiful. Your body is BEAUTIFUL just the way it is, and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. I love all of you <3***
***DISCLAIMER #2: I did some research for this post, so if I copied a website and didn’t mention it, it was completely unintentional***
L I N K S
R A N D O M
~Ipsy (Beauty Subscription Box~This where I get most of my beauty products from :)—USE MY REFERRAL LINK! ***NOT SPONSORED***)
E X T R A S
❤ My Favorite Blog posts ❤
Where to Find Me
Business Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
I love all of you!