Hello everyone! Welcome back to the blog! About two weeks ago I had the pleasure of being sent the Silk18 Shampoo by Maple Holistics. I have been trying it for around 3 weeks, so I thought I would let you guys know what I think of it! Basically, I will go through the pros and cons of the shampoo and my overall thoughts.
- Nice consistency
- Left my hair feeling very clean
- My hair quality feels stronger after use
- Works into a nice lather
- Works well with any conditioner
- Not my favorite scent (you cannot really smell it unless you hold it directly under your nose, though)
- Is slightly drying for my curly, natural hair
- Leaves my hair slightly frizzy and tangled
Overall, I liked this shampoo. It does a nice job of removing the dirt and oils from my hair. It does slightly strip it of its natural oils, so I do use it sparingly. All in all, I did like this shampoo as it made my hair feel very clean and strong.
Here is the shampoo!:
Love you all!
L I N K S
MUSIC (BC WHY NOT)
~Ipsy (Beauty Subscription Box~This where I get most of my beauty products from :)—USE MY REFERRAL LINK! ***NOT SPONSORED***)
Business Inquiries/PR/Affiliate: firstname.lastname@example.org
This product was sent to me for free to review, but all thoughts and opinions are my own.
***PHOTOS ARE NOT MINE, CREDIT TO RIGHTFUL OWNERS***